Clinton Family Law Lawyers
Our attorneys are committed to getting you the help you need. We provide a wide range of legal services and offer quality legal counsel for the issues that matter most to you: your family, your freedom, your health and your financial security.
Contact our Clinton family law attorneys today to schedule an initial consultation.
Sedalia Divorce Attorneys — Our Areas of Practice
We use our 100 collective years of experience to aggressively advocate on your behalf in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death : We provide experienced representation in personal injury and wrongful death cases caused by slips-and-falls (premises liability), car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other causes of serious personal injury.
- Divorce and family law : Our Missouri divorce attorneys handle all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, adoptions, child support, spousal maintenance, property division, modifications, enforcement of orders, orders for protection, and domestic abuse.
- Social Security Disability and SSI : We help people file applications for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We also handle appeals if your application for SSD benefits has been denied.
- Workers' compensation : We help injured workers from various industries obtain workers' compensation benefits. We can help you file your initial application or represent you if you have been denied benefits.
- Bankruptcy : We provide Chapter 7 bankruptcy services to consumers who are living with a large amount of unpaid debt. We can help you eliminate your debt and obtain a fresh start.
- Criminal defense: We defend people against misdemeanor and felony criminal charges, including theft charges, assault, domestic assault, DUI/DWI, serious traffic charges and drug charges.
- Real estate: We represent people in the purchase and sale of residential real estate, including the sale of homes and town homes.
- Estate planning: We help single and married people with their estate planning goals, including the drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents.
Other Areas of Practice
Henry County Personal Injury Law Firm
Whether you need a Clinton divorce lawyer, personal injury lawyer or bankruptcy lawyer, we are here to assist you. Call us today at 660-889-4641 or toll free at 800-897-4021 to schedule a consultation. You can also contact us online .