Ratings & Reviews
Cale is the best lawyer I've ever hired he is very good and has win 3 cases for me andalso my wife don't know how but he gets it done and doesn't drag it out
Have great confidence in our assigned attorney who understands and communicates in a matter this is easy to follow. Would highly recommend this firm for any or all types of law that you require.
Audara Lutjen has been my attorney for over 15-years. She handled my bankruptcy case. I was amazed at how competent, knowledgeable, and professional Audara was during the process and, finally, in court. I was very upset about filing this ca...
Hurley helped us with our Bankruptcy and it went smoothly, even though there were some complications. Cale is currently helping our daughter through a nasty divorce and custody battle. Excellent work from both.
very good,helped me out a lot
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury
- 2003, U.S. Federal Court-Western District of Missouri
- 2001, Missouri
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D.
- Law Review: University of Missouri Law Review, 1999 - 2001
- Southwest Missouri State University, B.S., Political Science, summa cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Missouri Attorney General's Office, Assistant Attorney General, 2001 - 2003
- Phi Alpha Delta