Ratings & Reviews
Cale is the best lawyer I've ever hired he is very good and has win 3 cases for me andalso my wife don't know how but he gets it done and doesn't drag it out
Have great confidence in our assigned attorney who understands and communicates in a matter this is easy to follow. Would highly recommend this firm for any or all types of law that you require.
Audara Lutjen has been my attorney for over 15-years. She handled my bankruptcy case. I was amazed at how competent, knowledgeable, and professional Audara was during the process and, finally, in court. I was very upset about filing this ca...
Hurley helped us with our Bankruptcy and it went smoothly, even though there were some complications. Cale is currently helping our daughter through a nasty divorce and custody battle. Excellent work from both.
very good,helped me out a lot
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Social Security -- Disability
- Workers' Compensation Law
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- 1986, Missouri
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- 2001, U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Class of 1986, J.D.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Class of 1983, B.A., History
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company
- University of Central Missouri
- West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Missouri District Optimist International, Distinguished Lt. Governor, 1996 - 1997
- Clinton Midday Optimist Club, President, 1994 - 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- Truman Lake Cancer Relief Fund Counsel, 1999 - Present