Ratings & Reviews
Have great confidence in our assigned attorney who understands and communicates in a matter this is easy to follow. Would highly recommend this firm for any or all types of law that you require.
Audara Lutjen has been my attorney for over 15-years. She handled my bankruptcy case. I was amazed at how competent, knowledgeable, and professional Audara was during the process and, finally, in court. I was very upset about filing this ca...
Audara Lutjen has been my attorney for over 15-years. She handled my bankruptcy case. I was amazed at how competent, knowledgeable, and professional Audara was during the process and, finally, in court. I was very upset about filing this case, but she put my mind at ease, and even gave me helpful suggestions on moving forward to build credit health. Over the years, Audara has provided valuable legal advice on various matters, and has written a few letters on my behalf as my legal counsel, which served to give me the backing I needed at the time, or to simply facilitate a communique, along the way. I’m always pleased with the solutions Audara suggests, and the outcomes that I receive as a result of her legal efforts. Audara is an excellent attorney, and Cason, Edgett, Mahan, & Lutjen, LLC, is a highly reputable, effective lawfirm.
Hurley helped us with our Bankruptcy and it went smoothly, even though there were some complications. Cale is currently helping our daughter through a nasty divorce and custody battle. Excellent work from both.
very good,helped me out a lot
Michael was very professional and compassionate. I would certainly recommend him to anyone that needs a lawyer in the Clinton area.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Social Security -- Disability
- Workers' Compensation Law
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- 1986, Missouri
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- 2001, U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Class of 1986, J.D.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Class of 1983, B.A., History
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company
- University of Central Missouri
- West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Missouri District Optimist International, Distinguished Lt. Governor, 1996 - 1997
- Clinton Midday Optimist Club, President, 1994 - 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- Truman Lake Cancer Relief Fund Counsel, 1999 - Present