Ratings & Reviews
Hurley helped us with our Bankruptcy and it went smoothly, even though there were some complications. Cale is currently helping our daughter through a nasty divorce and custody battle. Excellent work from both.
very good,helped me out a lot
Michael was very professional and compassionate. I would certainly recommend him to anyone that needs a lawyer in the Clinton area.
at a time when a person needs a lawyer they might be biased as to the out come of the law. This firm was excellent in keeping me on track and getting matters taken care of that were beyond my control. Mike Edgett was above and beyond in rep...
at a time when a person needs a lawyer they might be biased as to the out come of the law. This firm was excellent in keeping me on track and getting matters taken care of that were beyond my control. Mike Edgett was above and beyond in representations and professional attitude. Audara Lutjen could have done things in a more timely manor. Her communication skills could use some work but end results this firm was great.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Social Security -- Disability
- Workers' Compensation Law
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- 1986, Missouri
- 1986, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- 2001, U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Class of 1986, J.D.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Class of 1983, B.A., History
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company
- University of Central Missouri
- West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Missouri District Optimist International, Distinguished Lt. Governor, 1996 - 1997
- Clinton Midday Optimist Club, President, 1994 - 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- Truman Lake Cancer Relief Fund Counsel, 1999 - Present