Experienced Missouri Lawyers Help Clients Resolve a Range of Legal Issues
Proven Clinton attorneys handle personal injury, family law, criminal defense and other matters for Missouri residents
When you face any legal challenge, an experienced attorney who has handled cases like yours successfully gives you the best chance at a favorable outcome. The attorneys with Cason, Edgett, Mahan & Lutjen in Clinton, Missouri draw on more than 90 years of combined experience providing seasoned counsel to clients across the state. Since our founding in 1977, we have represented Missourians in personal injury, family law and criminal defense cases and have helped people to plan their estates, obtain workers’ compensation and disability benefits, and manage debt through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We put our breadth of knowledge and depth of experience to work on your behalf.
Skilled counselors provide guidance and advocacy at each step of your case
Clients throughout the state of Missouri who’ve entrusted us with their legal matter often recommend us to friends and family because we are:
- Highly rated — Our lawyers are recognized for providing skilled representation by clients and colleagues alike. Michael Edgett, one of our firm’s founding attorneys, has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professional skill and unwavering ethical standards.
- Practiced trial lawyers — We have a proven track record of helping clients achieve the justice they deserve. We are passionate about advocating for our clients’ interests, both in and out of the courtroom.
- Highly effective legal guidance — We are committed to helping clients understand the full extent of their legal options so they can make the most informed decision possible for their case.
Our firm provides a consultation to discuss your concerns and help give you clarity about how to best move forward with your case.
Established Missouri lawyers guide clients through injury, family and other legal concerns
You can depend on us for knowledgeable advice and comprehensive legal representation in the following areas:
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered injuries in an auto accident, trucking accident, slip and fall, or from a defective product, we will work to bring a strong personal injury claim against the parties whose negligence led to your harm. We also bring wrongful death claims on behalf of family members who’ve lost a loved one to negligence or misconduct.
- Family law — We represent clients facing a range of family law concerns, including divorce, child custody and support, and paternity determinations.
- Estate planning — From drafting wills and trusts to powers of attorney, our estate planning lawyers help clients to protect their legacies and pass them to loved ones.
- Social Security Disability —We assist people seeking Social Security Disability benefits, from filing applications to handling appeals for denied claims.
- Criminal defense — We provide zealous criminal defense for clients facing a range of charges, from misdemeanor to felony allegations.
- Workers’ compensation — If you’ve suffered a work-related injury, we can help you apply for workers’ compensation benefits and fight denials by your employer.
- Bankruptcy — We advise clients on whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy can help them deal with overwhelming debt and make a fresh financial start.
Whatever your legal matter, our attorneys are committed to pursuing a successful outcome on your behalf while keeping you apprised of each development in your case.
Contact skillful Missouri attorneys for a free consultation
Our Clinton law firm, Cason, Edgett, Mahan & Lutjen, represents clients throughout the state of Missouri in a wide variety of cases, ranging from personal injury and family law to workers’ compensation and bankruptcy matters. Call our office at 660-889-4172 or contact us online today to set up your free consultation in all areas of the law except domestic relations.